With proper arrangements, you can take a private online lesson after setting up a couple of things:
- a high speed internet connection
- a video camera (most are built in to your computer or e-device, or use an external usb camera)
- microphone (most built in ones are adequate)
- clear lighting against a wall- not looking onto a window.
- Facetime, Skype, or other online video-chatting service.
Please let me know ahead of time what you'd like to work on in your lesson so that we can both be reading from the same music.